Friday 29 June 2012

New Videos!

It's been a good six months since I uploaded anything to my YouTube channel - although I have been performing A LOT during 2012, several performances were filmed by the event organisers and then never passed on to me. Others have been uploaded to the organiser's channel. So I felt it was time to upload something...


After 6 months with nothing I received two videos this week, which I have now uploaded - haha!


First - The Sinking Ship - An improvised Flamenco inspired piece that I performed at Tribal Summer Camp in Offenburg, Germany last weekend.






The second - Makaan - An improvised piece that I performed at the Chaos Carousel charity show that I organised on 9th June.






Hope you enjoy them both! I have tons more videos on my YouTube page, and will be uploading more over the coming months of performances :)


Alexis x

No comments:

Post a Comment